Hi gorgeous children and their lovely parents,
I had the loveliest day with you today! Thank you! I meant to take photos of your awesome swimming lessons at Aquagym today and took the camera only to realise that I was charging the batteries. Ooops!
You are doing a fantastic with your swimming by the way! I will take some next week.
It's when you get back that you amaze me! You just settle straight into your reading, writing and maths. It's just fantastic. So the photos today are us hard at working practising recognising fractions, halves, quarters, thirds and fifths.
FRANCE
We also have some exciting news. We got an e.mail from the organisers of the TOUR DE FRANCE! Do you believe that? They said that 500 000 people read our article in the Le Parisian Newspaper at the end of last term. They loved the mural that you painted with Mrs Rogers of the Tour de France. AND the organiser and this years winner Cadel Evans wants to send you a surprise. Apparently it is on it's way.
We have no idea what it is. BUT we are so proud that the organiser and the winner of the TOUR DE FRANCE loved your work so much that they care to send us anything! You are fantastic artists and Mrs Rogers is a brilliant art teacher. You are now officially a little bit famous in France.
Load of love
Mrs Mac and Mrs Rogers
Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWe are so lucky to have such fantastic teachers for our kids - Thank you Mrs Rogers and Mrs Mac.
Michelle