Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Aquagym

Lucky last patient super person
Our last super class person to be presented appears here. Room 10 thinks he treats others kindly, he is artistic, he is funny, he is awesome at following instructions, he answers lots of questions, he is maths smart, he is a wonderful role model at getting things done, he is very helpful and reliable" what a guy!
Here are some photo's of the room 10 rockers awesome swimmers. It is superb to see their progress everyday. We are starting to publish our patterned tales today. They are stories to be proud of and it was great to see some exciting team work too.












lachlan - "the teachers are very good and I'm learning lots."
Sam and Josh - "we have learnt to swim on our side."
Hannah - "I learnt to float on my back and glide."
Jud - "I have learnt to dolphin dive."

No comments:

Post a Comment