Hi everyone,
Thanks for being so wonderful today with all the weather interruptions to Athletics. That morning weather was pretty crazy! Everyone was trying so hard at athletics. I saw the 8 year olds first thing at distance and will have the 7 year olds on Monday. Mrs Rogers said that you did really well at shot put too.
After athletics we had a super visit from the Topp twins. They made us laugh and sung some cool songs for us. They also got Mr Paxie up for a dance. It was pretty special to have 2 such famous NZer's come to perform for us at Redcliffs, just because they wanted to. I think that makes you pretty special kids! Have a wonderful weekend.
The last photo is yesterday special person. I forgot to put his photo on yesterday! Sorry about that buddy. We will have our last person on Monday and then we will have talked about the whole class!
Love Mrs Mac and Mrs Rogers
No comments:
Post a Comment