Excitement filled Room 10 and 11 again today as The Press reporters and photographers came to our class and we had a photo shoot of us in our cool Tour de France outfits.
We have explained that we don't know which photo's will be chosen but the reporter said the article should be in tomorrow's press and possibly even on the front page! We are so proud of Room 10 and 11!
In case your photo is not in the paper you can still be famous on our blog. Here are some shots.
We hope the children love and treasure their special pack.
Have a wonderful weekend and please remember to arrive ready for beach ed at REDCLIFFS SCHOOL at 8.50am.
We've also put on some of the children's thank you letters.
Thank you for sending the map of Le Tour de France and the goodie bags with good fun stuff inside.
I'm so excited about opening the goodie bags. Did you like the art we did?
I'm looking forward to writing in the notepad.
From Hannah.
Dear Tour De France organisers,
Thank you for the map of France. I love the map and the goody bag.
I just can't wait to open the goody bag because I want to put my t.shirt on and the cap.
At our school and in Christchurch I think we are the only class who has that shirt.
kind regards
Jamie Moores
Dear Tour De France organisers,
Thank you for the sending the map and bags. I am looking forward to wearing the awesome shirt.
I hope you liked our art. I hope when I get older I will be able to go to France and watch them go past the Champs Elysees.
Kind regards
Rose
Dear Tour de France organisers,
I want to thank you for the I appreciate it so much. I am glad that you saw our art. I don't know how to thank you enough.
Kind regards
Joshua Bond
Dear Organisers of the Tour De France,
Thank you for the amazing map. We are going to hang it somewhere important so that everyone can see it. I can't wait to put the cap and shirt on. I can't wait to go to France.
When I grow up I want to go to France.
Kind regards
Jackson
With manners like these children Room 10 will go far in life.
I will try and put more letters on in due course. Have a great weekend.
Kindest regards
Rose and Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment