Today we had 2 amazing visits from Christchurch Arts Festival. We had a show called Rugby Fever where we learnt heaps about the history of rugby. Kids maybe you could tell your parents how rugby started. or what has been the most frustrating thing in rugby history, or who some of our rugby legends are from history, maybe you can even remember how much an All Black gets paid.
Our 2nd lot of visitors were the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra! They came to work with our year 7 and 8's (I begged for them next time to make it year 3's) Mr E, Miss B and I got to go too. We learnt lots and put on a concert for the children at the end. What a joyous day!
See you tomorrow at Cultural Day. Poor Mrs Rogers was so sad that she was sick to miss all those opportunities but hopefully she'l be back tomorrow. Thank you for being so good! Big happy birthday to Jud who I hardly saw - just enough time for an egg splat! Remember your outfits for tomorrow! Can't wait! Parents bring your dancing shoes.
Love Mrs Mac
No comments:
Post a Comment