Tim – we had lots and lots and lots of sweets.
Jud – We had lots of fun and lots of sweets.
Sam – We had fun selling our stuff and we made some money for the school.
Josh – All the children had really yummy things and they gave change really well.
Rupert – I like how you had to add up the money.
Troy – I liked handing out the money because it was really fun. It was hard at the start but then it got easy!
Hannah – We had fun sorting out the change and which coin we had to give to them.
Jamie – It felt fun when the people were all trying to buy your stuff. I sold out!
Magnus – nearly everybody went have some bey blade battles.
Lachlan – We got more than $35 at my shop.
Emilia – I wasn’t selling very well but then I sold out really quickly!
Sophie – I had loads and loads of fun. I found handling the money quite easy.
Georgie – We had fun buying things from other peoples stalls.
Jack – I’m guessing that we raised $550 dollars. I’m looking forward to seeing if I guessed right.
Mrs Mac – I spent $15 on my boys. They are going to be so happy tonight! Thank you for all the beautiful things that you made and all the effort you went to Team 3! You and your parents are stars.
Mrs Rogers – Best shop day ever!
Today was just a magnificent day. My boys wanted to come to school at Redcliffs School so so much today. Lucky for them they got to taste some of your tasty treats and use your super crafts. Right from when everyone arrived there was just an amazing feeling in the air. You all went to so much trouble and we think you were just fantastic! We made $881 dollars profit! Ask Mum or Dad what profit means. You did so well being shop keepers and we were so proud of you because you gave the whole school a great experience. Thanks so much to all the hard work from parents. Here are some photo's that Jud took as today's photographer and a few from me too. I'm sorry if we missed anyone. It was very busy taking turns being shoppers and shopkeepers. Have a wonderful weekend. I hope no one has a belly ache!!!
Love Mrs Mac and Mrs Rogers
No comments:
Post a Comment