Wednesday, 22 June 2011

We're here!

We have made it! What a lot of excited faces we saw this morning as we explored Redcliffs@Sumner school.
Here is the class story we wrote.
I was so excited to come to Sumner School. We have a new room in the flash school hall.
Our room has brand new carpet and new grey walls. But the moving trucks brought lots of Room 10 furniture.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Room 10,
    My name is Louise and I teach at St Albans School, but live in Sumner. I taech Mrs Mac's son Max. I am amazed at how fabulous your teachers are getting everything so ready for you. You are very lucky.
    What an exciting time you'll have in your temporary school. When you are old women and men you'll be able to tell great tales about your adventures. I know your teachers are very proud of you! Make sure you are kind to them! Have heaps of fun by the sea!
    Arohanui
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou! All good! Kids are fantastic and excited.

    ReplyDelete