Hi again everyone,
I saw Mrs Rogers today and we were talking about you all so much! We can't wait to see you all again next week. On Monday we'll have temporary school again! I'll tell you what time as soon as possible. So keep checking on our blog. we will do some great writing, reading, Maths, P.E and music. We might even have a quiz and a game of fruit salad! It will be great to be together again.
On the weekend you could do some reading, make a friend a card, practise some Mathletics, help in your family, write us a letter, work on your bug project, or do a red challenge!
See how many little words you can make out of the big word 'interesting!
You could e.mail me your words to mcboon@xtra.co.nz.
You can e.mail me anything else! A letter, a Poem, some maths quizzes for our class and I will reply.
Have fun if you play Saturday sport. We love you
Love Mrs Mac and Mrs Rogers too
PS Room 10 ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment