Sunday, 4 December 2011

Top House Day! A huge hit.

Rupert - We got great fun activities to go on. My favourite was the obtacle course.
Hannah - I loved the obstacle course and the climbing wall. I liked competing against the other houses. Our house Seymour came second.
Jackson - It was awesome because the obstacle was cool and a challenge. My house Cressey came third.
Sam - It was really fun going on the big obstacle course.
Sophie - I loved the big climbing frame. The zumba was awesome.
Troy - I loved how Seymour was first at zumba to come up and the whole day was really fun.
Emilia - I'm really happy that Randolph won. It was so fun cause you got to go on all different obstacles.
Jamie - I liked the zumba because Cressey and Seymour were coming first then.
Tim - I thought Top House day was really fun because we got to go on heaps of fun activities and compete against other houses.
Lachlan - At the end of the day we did a really funny team walk. Some teams made up chants.

















Jud - Top House was really fun because the climbing wall. It was a cool challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment